Dec 1, 2011

The Think Tank

Sure, I meditate. The shower is my think tank.

All that chatter and white noise flows down the drain during the 12 minute session.  No distractions from music, talk shows, phone calls, or the cycling of the heater. No computer screen to watch for responses to a post.

Honesty just trickles down my back. I am close in, with the solitude. It is a reflection pool for my tears and disappointments. It is where I recharge the goodness battery. I pray and give thanks and decide what needs to be let go.

The water gets in deep, right down to the root.  It gives liberty to process and think everything out, and focus energy where it needs to go. And yes, even a place to finally forgive that mean girl in middle school who shattered my self image, and even us up. Now I never (well, hardly ever) think of her, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment