Jan 3, 2011

Heading East

A new year is like resetting the odometer. Only better.

And the hint of how wonderful it is going to be came in the form of a series of phone calls from friends all over the country. Great news, said one; We're happy to announce, said another; I've made a great life change, said a third; and it went like that throughout the day.

My own little corner had some news as well. A friend recommended me for a job and the interview is Wednesday. Not only does that boost my spirits but I'm touched to be held in such esteem. Thank you! Love you! Win-Win!

It's been a looooong break between innings. So yay or nay, the prospect stands as a directional marker for where the new year is taking us, and it's gonna be good.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/1/11

    It's going to be great. I love way you write these blogs and always look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete